- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Online Demo Day: Learn about Startups Growing Quickly during Covid-19
16. Juli 2020 I 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Now more than ever, the world needs entrepreneurs building products that fit into our collective Post-COVID future. On this live and interactive online event, you can watch pitches from innovative seed-stage startups growing rapidly as a result of the pandemic, and ask the founders questions. Founder Institute Alumni have raised over $950M in funding and are worth an estimated $20B, so don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the innovative technology companies you’ll be reading about tomorrow!
>>> THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT. TO RSVP, VISIT https://fi.co/startupwebinar/1337
To join after the event begins, go to http://onlinestartupevents.com.
>>> WHO IS PITCHING?
We have selected some of the fastest-growing companies from the Founder Institute portfolio to pitch on this event, including:
1) Prowess Project (http://prowessproject.com): Prowess Project is an Austin FI portfolio company that helps employers find expert talent via IQ & EQ, providing a natural fit and shortened interview/ onboarding process.
2) Pynk (http://pynk.io): Pynk is a London FI portfolio company building an investment platform that combines the wisdom of crowds, experts, and A.I. to help you make smarter investment decisions.
3) mycoop (http://mycoop.com): Mycoop is a New York FI portfolio company creating a communication and collaboration hub for buildings, where the right people are always connected to the right tools to be more productive and enjoy life at home.
4) Subly (http://getsubly.com): Subly is a London FI portfolio company that enables automatic transcription and subtitling for videos, across multiple languages and all in the browser.
Hier geht es zur Anmeldung: Online Demo Day